Like everybody, I've had a lot of pain in my life and I'm a work in progress. You must
have a true desire to see the world from a different point of view, and that comes with growing up. Walton Goggins


Please Share!!!!

Friday, July 28, 2017

Quick and Easy (and Cheap) Wreath

I love making wreaths.  I buy most of my supplies from the Dollar Tree.  The items used to make this wreath cost $4 and it took maybe a half hour to make.  All of the items used came from Dollar Tree.  


Items Used:
Foam Wreath Form
Burlap Ribbon
Artificial Flowers
Hot Glue

1.  Pop the flowers off of the stems and trim the nubs off the bottom.


2. Hot glue the end of the ribbon to the wreath form.
3. Wrap the form with the Burlap Ribbon.


This is what it should look like when it's finished.
5.  Hot glue your flower tops to the wrapped wreath.


This is the final product.  Remember you don't have to place your flowers the same way I did.  Arrange them any way you like.

6.  Hang your wreath and enjoy!