If you are addicted to wreaths like I am, you will love the project. Another cheap and easy project, using items from the Dollar Tree and my stash. This wreath is a great way to dress up your laundry room in no time.
Wire Wreath Frame (Dollar Tree)
Clothes Pins (Dollar Tree)
Wooden Letters (Walmart)
Bakers Twine (Dollar Tree)
Mini Clothes Pins (Dollar Tree)
DecoArt Americana Color Stain in Ash Grey
DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics:
Cadmium Red Hue
1. Attach the clothes pins to the wire wreath frame. I don't glue them on but you can feel free to do that.
2. Stain the clothes pins. I used DecoArt Americana Color Stain in Ash Grey.
3. Hot glue the letters to the wreath. (You'll notice, in the last picture, that I did correct my spelling mistake...lol.)
4. Draw out your "laundry" on the card stock and cut it out. Also, Paint it to add color. I used DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics in Cadmium Red Hue and Cerulean Blue.
5. Add the "clothesline" using a piece of Bakers Twine, use hot glue to attach to the back.
6. Hang your "laundry" using the mini clothes pins. I added a dab of hot glue inside the clothes pins to secure the "laundry"
7. Hang it up!
I hope that you enjoyed this project! Please Subscribe to my blog to see future posts. Come back next week to see my next fun project!